Sunday, February 18, 2018

Favorite Metal Music of 2017

Hello! How is 2018 treating you?

Don't answer that; I already know: not very well unless you're an exception, and I hope that you are.

So let's change the subject and look at some metal music released in 2017 that I enjoyed. Just the cream of the crop is allowed:

Cloven Hoof - Who Mourns the Morning Star (heavy metal)
The Doomsday Kingdom - s/t (doom metal)
Power Trip - Nightmare Logic (thrash metal plus)
RAM - Rod (heavy metal)
Samael - Hegemony (black/industrial metal)
Stallion - From the Dead (heavy metal)

I was enthralled by the video for "Black Supremacy" from the Samael album mentioned above, and watched it dozens of times. It was a good thing the rest of the songs on the album were of the same quality, making it my album of the year.




1 comment: